World War 2 World War 2

Too unoriginal

It's basically the beginning of Saving Private Ryan right down to the "Look! I washed for supper!" gag.

You Better Find My Pistol You Better Find My Pistol

hehe...

I've actually seen Wesley Willis in concert

Moonwalker (VGDC Flick) Moonwalker (VGDC Flick)

Great stuff!

I don't know why I never reviewed this before. I saw this the first day it was posted in the Portal and thought it was hilarious. Anyway..great job Randy!

MahatmaGandhi/Bitch&Whore MahatmaGandhi/Bitch&Whore

I hate it when...

shows like this that are actually good are so under appreciated. I really liked this...and not just because I have a dislike for icebox.

peterbernard responds:

It's underappreciated? How? This is my first submission (except for one long ago) so I'm just glad it's getting as many good reviews as it's getting. Including yours, so thank you!

TheHorrorOfPlums:InSpace TheHorrorOfPlums:InSpace

Not as bad as the score would make you think..

As far as the art and animation goes, I'd say it's better than probably 70% of portal entries. Fairly original concept. Sound needed work, but really..not that bad for a quick laugh.

CheekySkull responds:

Thanx for the review Squireguy, I'll work harder on the sound in my next movie.

Eddie Eddie

not bad

I didn't like Keeblur. I didn't like Street Life. I kinda liked Myce. This one was actually pretty damn good though.

Original Prankster Original Prankster

Very poor choice of music..

First of all, The Offspring are basically a boy band now. They were cool back in the day when at least acted like they were punk. They put out a few good songs back then, but now, it's all crap. They're no better than NSYNC or the Backdoor Boys now.

Second of all, it's just imported pictures moving with the beat and text. The few real "animated" scenes are basically stick figures.

Let's face it...i'm not trying to be mean or anything because I'm certainly no Picasso of Flash, but there's room for improvement.

Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

ehh...not bad..not great

As we all know, it is pretty amusing to watch cartoon or video game characters giving each other head. I've also used this in a few of my flash toons. BUT, I also think it's kinda played out by now.

Yes..it was funny, but no funnier than the other 100's of times I've seen similar features in the portal. It was great for a first portal entry though! :)

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

not good, not bad

Well..there was no plot, no point, real originality to it...but it was slightly funny. I think the way animals and people moved combined with some of the sounds was the funniest part about it.

Still...I disagree with 96% of the people that reviewed it.

Underdog Pimpin!! Underdog Pimpin!!

Great work, Jeff!

Very very nicely done! It'll be a while before my stuff reaches this level. Keep it up!